ACTS was designed to promote active citizenship by using sport to empower young people to be more involved in democracy and to raise civic spirit in the participating countries. Throughout the youth exchange, we used the Education Through Sports (ETS) methodology.
In this project we primarily focused on addressing 5 of the key summarised topics:
- better awareness of the European project and the EU values,
- active participation in society and inspiring active European citizenship,
- a sense of initiative by young people,
- promotion of diversity and intercultural dialogue,
- tolerance and respect for human rights through the competences and methods needed fot transferring the common fundamental values of
our society particularly to the hard to reach young people.
The Youth Exchange was held in Pákozd, Hungary between the 25 August 2019 – 1 September 2019.
The project was funded by the Erasmus+ Program of the European Union.